Current as of January 19th, 2018
- living in Los Angeles.
- writing the first draft of the sequel to Headless, as yet untitled. 122,000 words in.
- working with the illustrator Reyna Abarca on a new cover for Headless.
- working with the illustrator Jiyoon Shin on a children's picture book.
- taking wushu classes again and loving it.
- teaching/coaching fencing.
- making a card game with my wife.
- Yakuza by David E. Kaplan and Alec Dubro
- Stone of Farewell (Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn #2) by Tad Williams
- Ghastly Beyond Belief by Neil Gaiman (editor) & Kim Newman (editor)
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
Currently listening to...
- Kishi Bashi — 151a
Currently thinking about...
CAMERAS and why they don't have two lenses like we have two eyes. Photographs never look quite like reality. I always look better in the mirror than I do in a selfie.
DEATH and how you should spend time with your loved ones now and tell them you love them because tomorrow might be too late.
Occasionally I have some affiliate links on my site. These make me a few extra pennies if you actually click through and buy something. If you don't, they don't do anything. You can just ignore them. But hopefully some of them will be useful to you. If you happen to click through and buy something, I appreciate it. I'm saving up to buy a cup of coffee.