Current as of November 17th, 2017
- living in Los Angeles.
- writing the first draft of the sequel to Headless, as yet untitled. 103,000 words in.
- recording the audiobook of Headless.
- working with the illustrator, Jiyoon Shin, on a children's book.
- taking wushu classes again and loving it.
- teaching/coaching fencing.
- digitizing my old music that I recorded on cassette tapes—this is on hold for the moment, while I try to meet deadlines for the end of the year.
- Yakuza by David E. Kaplan and Alec Dubro
- It by Stephen King (audiobook)
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- The Dragonbone Chair by Tad Williams
Currently listening to...
Occasionally I have some affiliate links on my site. These make me a few extra pennies if you actually click through and buy something. If you don't, they don't do anything. You can just ignore them. But hopefully some of them will be useful to you. If you happen to click through and buy something, I appreciate it. I'm saving up to buy a cup of coffee.